Acoustics, Noise, and Vibration (ANV) Engineering
Acoustics, Noise, and Vibration Engineering
The acoustical environment cannot be seen, but its presence is influential. New building materials, changing technology and mechanical systems, advanced technology, research, and manufacturing equipment, open office spaces, and awareness of acoustics in the workplace and learning environment make the consideration of Acoustics, Noise and Vibration (ANV) essential in the traditional A/E design process.
Our ANV team has consulted on thousands of acoustical, environmental, sustainable design, and mechanical noise and vibration control projects in over three dozen states of the U.S. and multiple countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Market sectors supported include:
- Commercial Office/Conference
- Corporate Campus
- US Government Facilities (Domestic and International)
- Higher Education/STEM
- Mid/High-Rise Residential
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Environmental Noise
ANV and the Benefits
EEA ANV provides solutions for acoustical needs that complement the architects’ and engineers’ design concepts. EEA‘s solutions for acoustics, noise, and vibration (ANV) enhance each facility’s unique environmental characteristics. The owner and designers can rely on competent and pragmatic consultation to formulate integrated solutions to the complex problems of modern design.
EEA’s ANV Services Include:
- Architectural Acoustics: Reverberation, echo, focus, and sound isolation.
- Building Vibration: The control of structural vibration in research and working environments.
- Vibration and Mechanical Noise Control: Building HVAC, MEP/Plant and process equipment.
- Workplace Acoustics: Control of sound, noise, and vibration in the workplace.
- Environmental Noise: Prediction, measurement, and mitigation of outdoor noise, including transportation, amplified sound, and mechanical equipment.
- Structural Vibration Control: Vibration sensitive installations
Our secret to success is a staff committed to personalized, one-on-one service between the client and the primary consultant. The firm works closely with facility managers, engineers, and architects to integrate acoustics and noise control recommendations into facility designs and to conduct field noise measurements and analyses for fundamental, cost-effective, and practical solutions.