ICT Systems Design Services
ICT Systems Design Keeps You Secure
Information & Communications Technology (ICT) systems are paramount to every organization’s operations and are integrated into almost every engineering solution. Every organization needs to know that the physical layer their ICT systems run on is designed to meet the standards hardware manufacturers design their products around. An ICT system design that does not meet those standards has the potential to cause problems reaching the full capacity of how that system operates and may cause problems in the future with any system enhancement an organization may wish to implement in the future.
Secure Design from the Start
This makes the partnership between MEP engineers designing a building’s internal systems and ICT professionals working with the associated cabling equipment an integral part of ensuring compliant, reliable, and efficient communications systems, and is why EEA Consulting Engineers ensures that every ICT system we design is designed by a capable and qualified ICT systems designer. At EEA, our ICT system designs are created, reviewed, and stamped by a Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI) Registered Communications Distribution Designer® (RCDD®).
RCDD and the Benefits
An RCDD® can manage the process of choosing and implementing communications technologies from the evaluation stage to the final installation, streamlining the implementation of these technologies to ensure high compliance with the most recent codes, standards, and practices.
Benefits of Using an RCDD on Your Project Include:
- The RCDD® is involved in all stages of the project, including the initial planning stage and project wrap up
- RCDD®s bring a strong quality assurance ethic to each job.
- RCDD® are trained in the design, drawing, and implementation of ICT systems
- RCDD®s are well-versed and understand current industry standards based on the standards bodies of the BICSI, ANSI/TIA/EIA, the NFPA and local AHJ standards.
- RCDD®s must meet continuing education requirements to maintain their credentials.